Whether an Employer has a high rate or a low rate really doesn't matter... at all ! Whether we reduce
a rate from 8% to 7%, or whether we reduce a rate from 3% to 2%, we have saved that Employer exactly the
same amount of money. What counts is not how high your rate may be. What counts is can you bring it down.
That's why, in order to make it easy to find out, we offer a free Analysis of your Unemployment Compensation
Tax Account. It is based on the data from your most recent Contribution Rate Notice. This Analysis is designed to
tell us three important things:
- Is there significant room for improvement?
- Is there a practical way to make improvement?
- How much would you be apt to save?
Here's How To Get Your Free Analysis:
- Step 1: Get a copy of your most recent Contribution Rate Notice. This is the form sent you annually by the State to let you know what they require you to pay. If you have more than one account, get copies of all your Rate Notices.
- Step 2: Once you have your account information ready, call 1 800 998 8822, and ask to speak to a Figures Acquisition Specialist, who will input your data.
Or, if you prefer, e-mail us now with your name and phone number, and specify a time in the next few days when you can be reached, and someone will call you to help you personally.